Revised September, 2016
|10-11 AM||Twinges in the Hinges||Twinges in the Hinges||Twinges in the Hinges|
|11-12 NN||Water Yoga||Water Yoga|
|12-1 PM||Twinges in the Hinges||Twinges in the Hinges||Twinges in the Hinges|
|5-6 PM||Closes at 5:30 PM||Closes at 5:30 PM|
|7-8 PM||Closes at 7 PM|
|8-9 PM||Closes at 8:45 PM||Closes at 8:45 PM||Closes at 8:45 PM||Closes at 8:45 PM|
- The intended purpose of the therapy pool is to provide aquatic therapy for rehabilitation patients and those needing warm water exercises.
- Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM, no children under 15 are allowed in the therapy pool unless the child is in a class or receiving therapy. Exception: On Tuesdays and Thursdays, infants (under 2) are allowed in the pool as long as they do not interfere with therapy treatments.
- After 5 PM and on weekends, all ages will be allowed in the therapy pool as long as therapy pool rules are being followed. See board above pool for rules.
- When there is a swim class in session, please do not hang on the lane line, take the toys intended for the lesson or act in any manner that would be disruptive to the class.
- On the 4th Friday of every month during the school year, the Special Needs teenagers from MSHS may be using the therapy pool from 11-12 PM.
- POOL HOURS:
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 8:45 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM